Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Foyer Lamp...Ideas?

Since I don't have an Ikea nearby, whenever I go visit my mom in NJ I stop in and pick up whatever strikes me.  During my last trip I bought this map print:

It's the Premiar and I liked it because it's always good to have a map around and plus it was huge and modern and I really liked the colors (real reason for purchase).

I need a lamp to go with it for the foyer table.  I found these all from Crate and Barrel.  Which one should I go with?






or


or

or

 
or




or


 Then there are these pretty milk glass lamps from Pottery Barn:



or some more PB lamps:



or


This is what I'm leaning towards:



Maybe I should go for a pop of color.   What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought that at Ikea for the beach - above the fireplace. Love the lamp with it.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete